Experience

  • 100+ years collective experience in regulated industries, working with some of the world's best companies
  • Includes Financial Services, Telco, Airline, Regtech and Fintech sectors, and the UK/European and APAC markets
  • Well versed in what the platform needs to deliver operationally and where it can add value and improve performance in cost centres
  • Such rare industry experience under one roof allows us not only to advise on what is on your data, but we can also remediate with our consultancy solution

What we do

Yabber analyses and assesses customer interactions and provides insight into key risk areas using a combination of AI and human expertise.

The Yabber platform combines AI and real contact centre experience to identify and resolve your everyday challenges. It helps create opportunities and gives assurance that you are treating your customers fairly, meeting compliance regulations and enhancing your reputation. Ultimately improving sales conversions and productivity.

Using our Yabber platform we;

  • Transfer customer interactions into accurate written format in most business languages
  • Analyse 100% of transcribed data to measure what is being said and not
  • Obtain insights into compliance risks, complaints and sales
  • Deliver analytical outputs and meaningful insights into your customer engagement
  • Evaluate critical customer interactions on customer vulnerability
  • Deploy a consultative approach to remediate and optimise performance

Yabber brings a unique solution to contact centre analytics that has been designed by our experienced professionals who understand the challenges faced by contact centres today.

What next? Call us for a free consultation, see a demo of Yabber, meet the team and learn more.

Give1

Give Compliance
Re-assurance

Improve Sales

Improve Sales

Improve3

Improve Customer
Outcomes

Software Platform

main_f_image
main_f_image
main_f_image
Available in 100.

Available in different:
languages
dialects
accents

business-target

Accurate

Accuracy is assured using our ‘eco-system’ of multiple AI engines

happy-sticker

Support from
Experts

Our team have experience of running some of the largest customer service teams across the globe

The Yabber Advantage

At Yabber, we pride ourselves on our unique platform delivering transformational insights from 100% of your customer interactions, delivering results that pick-up inconsistencies and failures, taking away the pain from manual quality monitoring and analysis.

Yabber;

  • Yabber listens to and transcribes 100% of customer interactions
  • Identifies risk and gives compliance re-assurance
  • Helps achieve higher first call resolution rates
  • Supports improved customer outcomes
  • Provides clear, focused insights to deliver an immediate impact on the business
  • Highlights individual and team performance to maximise overall efficiency and customer experience
  • Is flexible enough to build solutions in multiple languages and dialects
  • Accuracy is assured using our ‘eco-system’ of multiple AI engines
  • Identifies patterns of complaints
  • Improves brand loyalty and customer retention
  • Analysis of interactions can identify product enhancements and optimise opportunities
  • Identifies which competitors your customers are talking about
  • Creates tailored campaigns for clients with the most flexible pricing models in the market
tak_person

Yabber Understands Your Challenges

Yabber brings a unique solution to contact centre analysis that has been designed by our experienced professionals who understand the challenges faced by centres today. The challenges:

  • How can i reduce my overall costs without compromising my customer service?
  • How can I evaluate and increase my effectiveness if I am only able to monitor 5% of my contact centre calls? What does the other 95% tell me?
  • I need more visibility and control of my call agents, is there a way to monitor 100% of my customer contact interactions to objectively score on specific call quality attributes?
  • What is the real reason for a low sales conversion? training issues? low staff morale? unstructured scripts?
  • How can this analysis actually help my productivity?
  • How do I identify and process vulnerable customers ?
  • I want to increase my first call resolutions and ensure my customers remain loyal. How can this be done?
  • How many of my customers are complaining?
  • How can I demonstrate independent Compliance Monitoring for audit purposes and avoid penalties?

News

Get in touch

Contact us today for a free consultation on how we can help avoid some of the issues on the horizon, help improve your customer journeys and build a relationship with a forward thinking independent company that is here to help.


UK

Chancery Court
Lincolns Inn, Lincoln Road
High Wycombe, Bucks HP12 3RE

Tel: +44 (0)1494 429333

Australia

Lawson Place
Level 1, 165-167 Phillip Street
Sydney, 2000 Australia

Tel: +61 400 270 415